Revised 14 February 2005
Revised 14 February 2005
|The Lincoln family line connected to the Harrison family through the marriage of Hannah Lincoln and John Harrison. (See generation #4, child 6)|
Descendants of Samuel Lincoln
Generation No. 1
1.SAMUEL1 LINCOLN was born in Norwich, Norfolk, England, and died 1690.
Child of SAMUEL LINCOLN is:
2. i. MORDECAI2 LINCOLN, b. 1657; d. 1727.
Generation No. 2
2.MORDECAI2 LINCOLN (SAMUEL1) was born 1657, and died 1727.
Children of MORDECAI LINCOLN are:
3. i. MORDECAI3 LINCOLN, b. April 24, 1686; d. 1736, Amity, Pennsylvania.
ii. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, b. January 13, 1688/89.
iii. ISAAC LINCOLN, b. October 21, 1691.
iv. SARAH LINCOLN, b. July 29, 1694.
Generation No. 3
3. MORDECAI3 LINCOLN (MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1) was born April 24, 1686, and died 1736 in Amity, Pennsylvania. He married (1) HANNAH SALTER, daughter of CAPT. JOHN BOWNE. She was born in Monmouth Co., New Jersey. He married (2) MARY.
Children of MORDECAI LINCOLN and HANNAH SALTER are:
4. i. JOHN4 LINCOLN, b. Virginia; d. Harrisonburg, Virginia.
5. ii. JOHN LINCOLN.
Children of MORDECAI LINCOLN and MARY are:
iii. THOMAS4 LINCOLN.
iv. HANNAH LINCOLN.
v. MARY LINCOLN.
vi. ANN LINCOLN.
vii. SARAH LINCOLN.
viii. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, m. ANN BOONE.
ix. MORDECAI LINCOLN, b. 1730.
Generation No. 4
4. JOHN4 LINCOLN (MORDECAI3, MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1) was born in Virginia, and died in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Children of JOHN LINCOLN are:
i. ISAAC5 LINCOLN.
ii. JACOB LINCOLN.
iii. THOMAS LINCOLN.
iv. JOHN LINCOLN II.
6. v. CAPT. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, b. May 13, 1744, Bucks Co., Pennsylvania.
vi. HANNAH LINCOLN, b. March 09, 1747/48, Virginia; m. JOHN HARRISON; b. 1749; d. 1803.
5. JOHN4 LINCOLN (MORDECAI3, MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1)
Child of JOHN LINCOLN is:
7. i. ABRAHAM5 LINCOLN.
Generation No. 5
6. CAPT. ABRAHAM5 LINCOLN (JOHN4, MORDECAI3, MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1) was born May 13, 1744 in Bucks Co., Pennsylvania. He married BATHSHEBA HERRING June 09, 1770. She was born 1742, and died 1836.
Children of CAPT. LINCOLN and BATHSHEBA HERRING are:
i. MARY6 LINCOLN, m. RALPH CRUME, February 28, 1801, Nelson Co., Kentucky.
ii. MORDECAI LINCOLN, b. 1771; d. December 1830; m. MARY MUDD, 1792; d. 1859.
iii. JOSIAH LINCOLN, b. 1773; d. September 1835; m. CATHERINE BARLOW, February 28, 1801.
8. iv. THOMAS LINCOLN, b. January 05, 1778; d. January 17, 1851, Janesville, Illinois.
7. ABRAHAM5 LINCOLN (JOHN4, MORDECAI3, MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1) He married BATHSHEBA HERRING. She was born 1742, and died 1836.
Child of ABRAHAM LINCOLN and BATHSHEBA HERRING is:
i. NANCY6 LINCOLN, b. March 25, 1780; d. October 09, 1845, Hardin Co., Kentucky; m. WILLIAM BRUMFIELD, January 12, 1801.
Generation No. 6
8. THOMAS6 LINCOLN (CAPT. ABRAHAM5, JOHN4, MORDECAI3, MORDECAI2, SAMUEL1) was born January 05, 1778, and died January 17, 1851 in Janesville, Illinois. He married NANCY HANKS June 12, 1806 in Beechland, Kentucky. She was born Bet. 1783 - 1784, and died October 05, 1818 in Gentryville, Indiana.
Children of THOMAS LINCOLN and NANCY HANKS are:
i. SARAH7 LINCOLN, b. February 10, 1807; d. 1828; m. AARON GRIGSBY, 1826, Spencer Co., Indiana; b. Abt. 1807.
ii. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, b. February 12, 1809, Buffalo, Hardin (Now La Rue), Kentucky; d. April 15, 1865, Washington, D. C.; m. MARY TODD, November 04, 1842.
iii. THOMAS LINCOLN, b. 1811.